By David Minutella
The CCNA examination Prep 2 (Exam Cram 640-801) is an in-depth education consultant for the Cisco qualified community affiliate certification. This publication not just comprises the most recent adjustments to the examination for the reason that its free up in 2003, it additionally covers the entire examination pursuits and offers the you an intensive knowing of every testable inspiration as well as real-world practicality for configuring quite a lot of Cisco units. Sub-netting techniques are emphasised simply because this has traditionally been essentially the most tough roadblocks for self-studying CCNA applicants. The publication starts off with an goals speedy reference and contains bankruptcy summaries with an inventory of key phrases, routines, evaluate questions, and an examination on bankruptcy content material with designated solutions. It then is going directly to contain notes, advice, cautions, and examination indicators that can assist you specialise in very important matters. there's additionally troubleshooting factors and a multimedia demonstration at the CD of all configurations and troubleshooting tools pointed out within the booklet to assist the reader achieve a real-time knowing of the stairs concerned. arrange for this examination with the CCNA examination Prep 2, the full certification resolution for the CCNA examination!
Read Online or Download CCNA® Exam Prep™ (Exam 640-801) PDF
Similar certification books
Ed Tetz, Glen Clarke, and Joseph Phillips, who've taught the A+ certification curriculum to hundreds and hundreds of individuals, bring incisive, entire reasons of each A+ and working procedure subject, highlighting exam-critical innovations and supplying hands-on assistance that could assist you on your real-world IT occupation.
A modern reference, this number of unique chapters from admired specialists within the box brings you an outstanding presentation of the most recent in telecommunications community administration. Thorough and up-to date, Telecommunications community administration into the twenty first Century covers the well timed software of forward-looking community administration options, that is the major to totally understanding destiny functions.
I used to be more than happy with my buy of this e-book. the vendor' descriptions of this merchandise used to be spot-on. and that i could buy different goods from this vendor. sustain the great paintings. thank you
- Network Design: Management and Technical Perspectives
- CCNA Wireless 640-722 Official Cert Guide
- Scmad Exam Guide
- CISSP Certification All-in-One Exam Guide
Additional info for CCNA® Exam Prep™ (Exam 640-801)
The following protocols relate to the logical transmission of packets: • IP • ICMP • ARP, RARP, and Proxy ARP IP IP uses logical or virtual addressing to get a packet from a source to its destination. IP addresses are used by routers to make forwarding decisions. Some key characteristics of IP addresses include the following: • Addresses are allocated by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). • IPv4 IP addresses are 32 bits, divided into four octets (8 bits each). 204. 52 Part I: Exam Preparation Part I: Exam Preparation 53 • The minimum value (per octet) is 0 and the maximum value is 255.
1. _____________________Layer Functions: ________________________________________________________ 2. _____________________Layer Functions: ________________________________________________________ 3. _____________________Layer Functions: ________________________________________________________ 4. _____________________Layer Functions: ________________________________________________________ 5. _____________________Layer Functions: ________________________________________________________ 6. _____________________Layer Functions: ________________________________________________________ 7.
1. The Seven Layers of the OSI Model Layer Number 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Layer Name Application Presentation Session Transport Network Data Link Physical In general, each layer communicates with the adjacent layers on the OSI model and the corresponding layer on another system. For example, the Presentation layer communicates with the Application layer, the Session layer, and also with the Presentation layer of another connected system. Exam Alert It is crucial that you learn the layers of the OSI model and their respective functions.